Monday, March 9, 2009

How to Kiss Good: About Me

Click Here to learn the Secrets of Kissing and Be Known as the Best Kisser Ever

You're here cause you want to learn how to kiss better. I can help with that. I'm not gonna saying I'm the end-all kissing expert, because I'm not. I can, however, get the kiss that I want, when I want it. I know how to make it seem easy. I know enough to be able to talk about it, and help out you guys and girls who are having problems.

Who am I? I am a college student in Atlanta, Georgia. I am a guy who has kissed a lot of girls, and who knows a thing or two about how to do it. On this site, you'll find information about how to get your first kiss, how to become a better kisser, and how to branch out to kissing other parts of the body besides the lips.

I realize that the title of this site is how to kiss good. This is of course, a grammatical mistake. It should be how to kiss well. That doesn't really matter for you though. You got to this site, because you searched how to kiss good in google, or yahoo, and you don't really care how to say it right. You need help kissing!

The best feedback I ever got about kissing was from ex-girlfriends. After you break up, and particularly if you aren't very friendly, is the best time to get an honest opinion about your relationship from your ex-partner. I was always told that I was a very good kisser, even as I was told all the other things that were wrong with me :S.

This is my first post, but there will be many more to come. My first information post will be a short how to on how to approach your first kiss, so stay tuned for that. Feel free to leave comments and send messages if you have any questions. I'm looking forward to having a lot of fun with this site, while teaching you guys how to get those kisses that you've been craving. See ya on the other side! :)

Check out my most recent post about How to Make out Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment